Press Release – FileMaker
FileMaker Unveils iOS Demo Solutions Free demos inspire businesses to create custom solutions for iPad and iPhone AUCKLAND, New Zealand. February 26, 2013 FileMaker , Inc. today announced the FileMaker iOS Demo Solutions webpage , where businesses …
FileMaker Unveils iOS Demo Solutions
Free demos inspire businesses to create custom solutions for iPad and iPhone
AUCKLAND, New Zealand. – February 26, 2013 – FileMaker , Inc. today announced the FileMaker iOS Demo Solutions webpage , where businesses will find free downloadable demos that highlight custom iPad and iPhone solutions created using the FileMaker Platform. The sample solutions reflect a wide range of real-world iOS business uses and have been created by leading independent FileMaker developers.
The demos, which are limited in functionality or time, include solutions for event management, point of sale, invoicing, customer relationship management, sales management, mapping, and more.
“The FileMaker Platform has become a hugely popular way for businesses to create custom solutions for the iPad and iPhone,” said Ryan Rosenberg, vice president, marketing and services, FileMaker. “Companies love the fast development, quick returns, and the ability to integrate their iOS solutions with Macs, PCs, and back-end business systems Just last month, we announced that our customers have downloaded more than a half-million copies of FileMaker Go for iPad  and FileMaker Go for iPhone  from the App Store. These free demos further demonstrate the many practical, custom solutions that can be created for iOS using FileMaker software.”
FileMaker iOS Demo Solutions feature the following free demos:
• FM Starting Point, a complete customer relationship management system to manage accounts, contacts, calendars, estimates, expenses, invoices, projects, products, staff, timesheets and to-do lists. Developer: Richard Carlton Consulting Inc. 
• Sales Beaver Lite, an easy-to-use sales and customer management solution designed for outside sales reps and account managers using iPads and the FileMaker Go for iPad app to manage contacts, follow-up tasks and reporting. Developer: Richard Carlton Consulting Inc. 
• Common Core on the Go, an easy to use, powerful iPad solution designed to help educators track student progress toward the national Common Core standards. Developer: Practical Solutions For Educators, Inc. 
• KiPointPOS, a robust, mobile Point of Sale solution that lets users make sales anytime, anywhere: in stores, at trade shows, and in the field, including processing credit cards and obtaining signatures. Developer: Ki Systems, Inc. 
• GoMaps, a unique, custom mapping solution for iPad and iPhone designed for professionals on the go who need to visit multiple locations on a regular basis and need instant access to information related to each location. Developer: SeedCode LLC 
• TimeZync, a fast way to log time against projects and tasks in FileMaker. Developer: SeedCode LLC 
• Auditor, a simple and intuitive audit/checklist tool for businesses that organizes audit information in one place. Use it to easily organize health and safety checks, home inspections and compliance records on iPad. Developer: CoreSolutions 
• Guest List Manager, an essential guest management system for iPad. Check-in guests, get live stats on counts, notify hosts upon VIP arrivals, print name badges and send reminder emails. Developer: Cutting Edge Software Ltd