Press Release – Thrive International
The calibre of the lineup of the presenters at Thrive International on in Auckland October 20th won’t be matched in New Zealand for many years to come. Thrive International is the year’s big day out for business. This is the day business people celebrate …August 31st, 2011
Thrive International Presents…
The calibre of the lineup of the presenters at Thrive International on in Auckland October 20th won’t be matched in New Zealand for many years to come.
Thrive International is the year’s big day out for business. This is the day business people celebrate our tall poppies, business leaders, legends and heroes.
Thrive International brings together an unprecedented group of the very top New Zealand business performers for the one day programme. They include:
• Chris Liddell – Ex CFO, General Motors & Microsoft
• Kevin Roberts – CEO Worldwide – Saatchi and Saatchi
• Owen Glenn – Chairman, OTS Logistics Group
• Jonathan Ling – CEO, Fletcher Building
• John Buchannan – Chairman, Smith & Nephew
• Mike Bennetts – CEO, Z Energy Ltd
• Roseanne Meo – Chair, Briscoe Group
• Rod Duke – CEO, Briscoe Group
• Jenny Morel – Managing Partner, No. 8 Ventures
• Robert Tapert – Film/TV Producer (Spartacus, Xena, Hercules)
• Matt Watson – Extreme Fisherman / TV Presenter
• Ian Taylor – CEO, Animation Research Ltd
Plus, big surprises on the day to motivate, educate and inspire!
www.thriveinternational.co.nz has the details with video of highlights from previous Thrives for the flavour of what’s coming.
“We aim to present the very best of New Zealand business for the big day out – right before the final of the Rugby World Cup,” said Bruce Goldsworthy, acting chief executive for the EMA.
“We invite New Zealand business people to attend Thrive International with their international visitors in New Zealand for the rugby.
“The presenters, special effects on stage, trade expo, catering and of course the networking will all be world class as befits the occasion.
“You’ll not see the likes of Thrive International in New Zealand for decades to come,” Mr Goldsworthy said.
What: Thrive International 2011
When: October 20, 8.30am -5.30pm
Plus drinks and networking 5.30 – 7.30pm
Where: Aotea Centre – The Edge, 50 Mayoral Drive, Auckland